The Walking Tour is currently ON
The San Francisco de Asis On-Site Walking Tour,
weather permitting, is planned to take place on
Saturday, August 4th from 7:00am – 11:00am
at the construction site of our new home.
Special Note: Enter from Ponderosa Parkway (the Rt.66 entrance will be closed). Click the link below for directions.
A few notes before you go.
- Please remember that this is a construction site… the building area is surrounded by dirt & rock, and you should wear appropriate footwear (hiking boots, good sneakers or other comfortable shoes).
- For your safety, stay on the designated tour path during your visit.
- The walk around the church building will only take 15-20 minutes.
- Parking for the tour is limited… the best time to come is in the morning hours 7-9am. Please be patient and drive slow on the site.
- We suggest that you bring your own water and recommend using a re-useable water container.